FOX 66 NEWS AT 10 OPINION POLL
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WSMH viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WSMH, Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSMH (the “Station”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number is considered the entrant.
(c) By entering, entrants are automatically entered into the Station’s text club, and may receive up to 4 messages per month. If entrant “opts out” of the Station’s text club prior to a weekly drawing, entrant will continue to be eligible for such drawing.
(d) Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected texts or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if the text message is not received. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(e) Winners will be randomly selected on the first and third Monday of each month during the Contest Period from among valid entries. The number of winners per bi-monthly drawing will vary based on number of prizes available.
(f) All entries received that are tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Up to five winners will be selected for each bi-monthly drawing. Each winner will receive a FOX 66 prize pack with a value not less than $25 and not greater than $500. Winners will be notified of the estimated retail value of the prize(s).
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in person, which must be received within 5 business days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will not be awarded, and will remain the property of the Station. The Station reserves the right to give away the prize in a future contest.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3463 West Pierson rd Flint MI 48504 and on the Station’s website at wsmh.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 3463 West Pierson Rd, Flint MI 48504 within thirty (30) days of the bi-monthly drawing.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. WSMH, Inc. and any other sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.