Free Flick Thursdays Rules
Who Can Participate
1. To be eligible to participate in this giveaway, participants must be Michigan residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WSMH, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSMH (the “Station”), NCG Trillium Trillium, Arby’s, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to participate. One voucher per person.
2. Free Flick Thursdays are held at 6:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of March, June, September and December at a NCG Cinema (location subject to change as announced by Station on its contest web page). Beginning the first of March, June, September and December, log onto www.wsmh.com to find out the NCG location and to obtain one (1) voucher. Or text Free Flick to the short code 21570 to obtain a pass for one voucher. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Show the text message to a FOX66 employee at the Free Flick booth to obtain your numbered pass. The numbered pass can then be exchanged for two (2) movie tickets on the night of Free Flick Thursday at the selected NCG Cinema.
3. Station is not responsible for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, if text message is not received.
4. Text message or printing and claiming of the voucher DOES NOT guarantee seating at the event. There will be at least one hundred (100) tickets available which may be redeemable by the voucher, and the tickets are offered on a first come first serve basis.
1. At least one hundred (100) tickets are available. Each voucher can be exchanged for up to two (2) free tickets, in the form of an admission only pass, while seats are available on a first come first serve basis, for FOX 66’s Free Thursday Flick at a selected NCG Cinema (location subject to change as announced by Station on its contest web page). Vouchers can be exchanged for numbered passes between 4pm and 6pm only at a FOX 66 table located in the lobby of the NCG Cinema. Such passes can then be exchanged from 6p-6:30p for tickets to any regular movie showing of your choice available that night. Each admission ticket is valued at $8.50.
2. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for admission only passes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. All persons submitting a voucher for FOX 66 Free Flick Thursdays must sign their voucher showing that they have read the affidavit of eligibility, and agree to the publicity release for them, and their guest, before trading for their voucher for passes.
3. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the tickets or viewing fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
4. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
5. In attending FOX66’s Free Flick Thursdays, you acknowledge that WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Participation/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of getting a seat depends on the order in which the vouchers are redeemed. Vouchers will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. Only one voucher per person.
2. Complete rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WSMH G-3463 W. Pierson Rd., Flint, MI 48504 and on the Station’s website at www.wsmh.com.
3. This promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WSMH, Inc., NCG Cinemas, Courtland Center, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.