FOX 66 News at Ten
- Mt. Pleasant: Oct. 31 from 6-8pm.
- Midland: October 31 from 6-8 p.m.
- Birch Run: October 31 from 5-7pm.
- City of Clare: October 31, from 6-8pm.
- Bay City: Oct. 31 5-8 p.m.
- Essexville: Oct. 31 6-8 p.m.
- Birch Run Township: Oct. 31 from 5-7pm.
- Caro: Oct. 31 from 6-7:30pm.
- City of Flushing: Oct. 31 from 6-8pm.
- Carrollton Township: Oct. 31 from 6-8pm
- Davison: Oct. 31 from 6pm-8pm
- Lapeer: Oct. 31 6-8pm
- Grand Blanc: Oct. 31, 6-8pm
- Linden: Oct. 31, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Flint: October 31st 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- Bad Axe: October 31st 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Frankenmuth: October 31st 6pm until 7:30pm.
- Mt. Morris Township: October 31st from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Essexville: Oct. 31 from 6pm to 8pm.
- Saginaw: Oct. 31 from 6-8 pm.
- Saginaw Township: Oct. 31 6–8 p.m
- Zilwaukee: Oct. 31 5:30-7:30pm
- Clare: October 31, 6pm-8pm
- Owosso: October 31 6-8pm
To ensure the safety of all children who will trick or treat on Halloween, officials in cities all over Mid-Michigan are advising that trick-or-treaters to exercise the following safety precautions:
- Wear bright colored clothing that fits properly
- Don't wear anything that prevents you from hearing clearly
- Don't wear anything that blocks your vision
- Trick-or-treat with an adult or group of friends
- Trick-or-treat only in familiar neighborhoods
- Plan your trick-or-treat route ahead of time and pick streets that are well lit
- Tell your family on which streets you will be trick-or-treating
- Carry a flashlight
- Cross only at the corners. Never cross the street between parked cars or in the middle of the block
- Never enter a stranger's home, even if invited
- Don't eat treats until you show them to your parents
Copyright 2012 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Friday, October 26 2012, 09:12 AM EDT
National News Headlines
|Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister|
The state medical examiner's office has revised the death toll from a tornado in an Oklahoma City suburb to 24 people, including seven children.
|Connecticut foster mother faces 100 days in prison for spanking 4-year-old with spoon|
A Connecticut foster mother faces 100 days in jail after acknowledging she spanked a 4-year-old girl with a wooden spoon.
|Recovered remains of Pennsylvania WWII veteran to be buried|
A military burial is scheduled in eastern Pennsylvania for a World War II soldier whose remains were recovered after more than 65 years.
|Police to release more than 300 photos from Tucson rampage aftermath|
Authorities are set to release more than 300 photos on Tuesday that investigators took in the aftermath of the Tucson shooting rampage that killed six people and wounded former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 12 others.
|Teen who penned moving farewell song 'Clouds' loses battle with cancer|
A Minnesota teen who penned the heartbreaking song “Clouds” after learning he had terminal bone cancer, reaching millions around the globe after his performance went viral on YouTube, has died.
|Remains found in woods could be missing Maine girl|
State police in Maine say a body found in the woods likely is that of a 15-year-old girl last seen more than a week ago.
|Caroline Kennedy's jury acquits NYC drug dealer|
|The New York jury on which Caroline Kennedy served has acquitted a man of dealing crack cocaine.|
|Disabled NY newlyweds offered apartment|
|A newlywed mentally disabled couple forced to live in separate New York group homes may soon be able to move in together.|
|Montana hiker dies in Yosemite rock climbing accident|
A Yosemite park spokeswoman says 38-year-old Mason Robison was killed after a rock dislodged and severed his rope as he and a partner were about 2,300 feet above the Yosemite Valley floor.
|AP photographer describes destroyed Okla. school|
As soon as I saw the tornado warnings on TV, I had to leave the office right away. I had photographed about a dozen tornados in my decade in Oklahoma and if I didn't get into my car before the f...